For some time now at Cordery we’ve been helping clients with their Brexit planning.
Our film here explains some of the issues with Brexit http://www.corderycompliance.com/brexit-and-compliance-2/
You can read about more of the Brexit issues we’ve handled in our alerts here http://www.corderycompliance.com/category/brexit/
Brexit Impact Plan
A Cordery Brexit Impact Plan will help you prepare with a fixed fee service that will show you the likely effects of Brexit on your organisation. The core service includes:
- A tried and tested set of questions to help work out your Brexit Impact Plan
- A draft plan produced by specialist lawyers at Cordery
- A 15 minute call to discuss any issues in the plan
What does a Brexit Impact Plan cover?
Everyone’s plan will be different. That being said plans usually include looking at the following issues:
- Data protection and data transfer
- The NIS regime & cybersecurity
- Product liability
- REACH chemicals regulatory regime
- Imports and exports
- Regulatory re-registration
- Packaging and labelling rules
- Employment issues
- Employee travel
- Public procurement rules
- IP issues
- Modern slavery law
- trade defence, trade sanctions and money laundering
We’ll prepare an initial Brexit Impact Plan for a fixed fee of £1,250.
Helping clients with their compliance is at the heart of what we do at Cordery. Cordery’s André Bywater who leads the Brexit team has vast experience of EU-related issues including advising governments on their accession to the EU. He was based in Brussels for many years including spells at the European Commission and European Court of Justice. At Cordery we’re steeped in this world and happy to bring our understanding and expertise to your business. With us you get practical, focused advice from a team who have been assisting on Brexit issues even before the result of the referendum in 2016.
We can also help with other aspects of Brexit on a pay as you go basis. That could include:
- additional face to face or online meetings
- preparing or reviewing your compliance policies
- preparing data transfer agreements
Get in touch
To arrange your Brexit Impact Plan contact André Bywater on +44 (0) 207 075 1785 or via email email@example.com