Jonathan Armstrong will chair a panel discussion at the upcoming ECEI conference in Amsterdam in March.
The panel discussion title is:
Crisis Management: Practical Tips for the Compliance Professional When it Goes Wrong
- Companies face more crises than ever before – in part due to increased public appetite for bad news, increased powers for regulators and greater shareholder interest in compliance events. Compliance professionals should be a key part of the response team.
- In this interactive panel, Jonathan and his fellow panellists, all leading experts with experience of handling crises around the world, will discuss the role of the compliance officer when things go wrong.
- The panel will focus on practical tips to help you when a crisis hits your organisation.
The panel will discuss how to manage a crisis. They will look chronologically at dealing with a crisis – including preparation, response and the post-mortem.
- Jonathan P. Armstrong – Partner, Cordery (UK)
- Kevin Paterson – Insight Direct (UK) Limited (Netherlands)
- Mary Shirley – Senior Director, Ethics and Compliance at Fresenius Medical Care (USA)
Full program and details for registration to attend can be found here : https://www.corporatecompliance.org/conferences/national/8th-annual-european-compliance-ethics-institute