Virtual webinar Date: February 23, 2021
Time: 12:00 to 13:00 (EST) – 17:00 to 18:00 (GMT)
A mixed US-UK panel including Cordery’s Jonathan Armstrong will address the following main areas in this webinar:
- Full Brexit finally happened on 1 January 2021 and the UK and the EU have entered into a new trading relationship. What does it mean from the compliance perspective?
- High up on the list are privacy/data protection issues, notably data transfers. What is the impact for US organizations?
- The UK now operates its own sanctions regime. What do US organizations need to know about this?
- Will US organizations see anything different in UK anti-bribery and corruption enforcement post-Brexit?
- Will UK modern slavery compliance become more of an issue for US organizations?
- What is the impact on US companies and multinationals trading with both the UK and EU? Are changes needed to existing compliance controls?
You can find out more about this webinar and register here: https://nysba.org/events/post-brexit-compliance-whats-the-score-from-the-uk-perspective/