In this episode Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox discuss issues relating to data privacy, data protection and GDPR.
Today, they look at the issue of verbal reporting under GDPR in the context of the case of Scott v. LGBT Foundation.
Some of the highlights are:
- What were the issues and interests involved in this case?
- What is a relevant filing system for automated data under GPDR?
- When does the public health and safety outweigh data privacy?
- Was Scott’s data processed by the LGBT Foundation?
- What is the necessity test?
For more on this topic, see our client alert dealing with the case of Scott v. LGBT Foundation here: https://www.corderycompliance.com/uk-court-judgement-verbal-disclosure-under-dp-rules/.
One of the top resources for GDPR Compliance is GDPR Navigator . You can read more about this solution by clicking here: https://www.corderycompliance.com/solutions/cordery-gdpr-navigator/
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a lawyer with Cordery in London where his focus is on compliance issues.
|Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House,
30 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4HH
T: +44 (0)20 7075 1784