Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox are back to discuss issues relating to data privacy, data protection and GDPR.
In this episode they explore the always difficult decision of whether to pay or not to pay a ransomware demand.
Some of the questions they consider include:
- How does a ransomware attack occur?
- What are the potential legal and commercial risks of paying ransoms?
- What about specific new laws to ban ransomware payments?
- What should you do if your organization is faced with a ransomware attack?
- What can you do to guard against a ransomware attack?
- Check out our client alert on this topic, click here.
- Also check out the GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance by clicking here.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://compliancepodcastnetwork.net/to-pay-or-not-to-pay/
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a lawyer with Cordery in London where his focus is on compliance issues.
|Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House,
30 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4HH
T: +44 (0)20 7075 1784