In this episode of Life with GDPR, Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox consider the multiple data privacy/data protection risks which have arisen under the coronavirus health crisis.
Some of the highlights in this episode include:
– How does coronavirus impact GDPR compliance?
– What issues arise with working from home?
– What is consent and why is it so critical now?
– What is the role of a DPIA in this process and why is it so critical?
– Can you monitor employees working from home?
– What about customer communications?
– What are some basic best practices to minimize risk at this point?
– What does this mean for companies and clients going forward?
You can read more in our alert here http://bit.ly/gdprvirus.
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a lawyer with Cordery in London where his focus is on compliance issues.
|Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House,
30 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4HH
T: +44 (0)20 7075 1784