Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox are back to discuss issues relating to data privacy, data protection and GDPR.
In this episode we take up Jonathan’s (current) favorite GDPR enforcement action, involving the food deliver services Deliveroo and Foodinho, who ran afoul of the Italian data protection authority.
Some of the questions they consider include:
- What are the facts of the enforcement actions?
- What do these cases tell us about the use of AI and data privacy?
- What lessons can companies that use algorithmic management of staff learn?
- Check out the Cordery Compliance, client alert on this topic, click Client Alert: Italian DPA fines Deliveroo & food delivery start-up over AI algorithm use | Cordery (corderycompliance.com).
- Also check out the GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance by clicking here.
You can listen to the podcast here:
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a lawyer with Cordery in London where his focus is on compliance issues.
|Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House,
30 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4HH
T: +44 (0)20 7075 1784