Jonathan Armstrong is on assignment in Cornwall so for this episode, Cordery Compliance co-founder Andre Bywater joins Tom Fox to discuss the upcoming EU Whistleblower Directive go live date of December 17.
This is Part 1 of a special 2-part episode. Some of the questions we consider include:
- Why is the EU tackling whistleblowing & what EU areas fall in scope?
- Who can be a whistleblower?
- What about anonymity and confidentiality?
- Which whistleblowing route should a whistleblower follow?
- Are there any record-keeping obligations?
- Is retaliation prohibited?
You can listed to the podcast here http://compliancepodcastnetwork.net/eu-whistleblower-directive-part-1/
Check out the Cordery Compliance, client alert on this topic, click here.
Also check out the GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance by clicking here.
For more information please contact Andre Bywater who is a lawyer with Cordery in London where his focus is on compliance issues.
|Andre Bywater, Cordery, Lexis House,
30 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4HH
T: +44 (0)20 7075 1785