In this podcast, data privacy/data security expert Jonathan Armstrong and Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox use the framework of GDPR to discuss a wide range of issues relating to these topics. They consider what the US compliance and InfoSec security expert needs to know about what is happening in the UK, Europe and beyond.
In this episode, Jonathan and Tom visit a topic which does not seem to garner the attention that it deserves in data protection, passwords.
Some of the issues and highlights are:
1. What is two-factor authentication?
2. How, when and where should your use it?
3. What are the most common passwords still in use?
4. Why are passwords one of the most basic forms of data security protection?
5. What are the lessons to be learned?
You can learn more about GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance by visiting the Cordery website here.
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong or André Bywater who are London-based lawyers with Cordery where their focus is on compliance issues
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1785