In this episode, Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox consider the increasing business risk around phishing.
There have recently been some multi-million-dollar losses around phishing so you need to be prepared.
Some of the issues and highlights in this podcast are:
- What is phishing?
- The largest number of data breaches have occurred through phishing. Why has it become such a business risk?
- What are the requirements under GDPR that a company should take against phishing?
- What are the three key concepts in data protection?
- Modern phishing attacks are very sophisticated.
- What are some of the most intricate frauds seen in this area?
You can listen to the podcast by clicking on the link below:
You can learn more about GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance by visiting the Cordery website here.
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong or André Bywater who are London-based lawyers with Cordery where their focus is on compliance issues
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1785