In this episode Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox update the current status of Privacy Shield in EU, US and UK.
On both sides of the Atlantic, Privacy Shield is still a hot topic of conversation.
Some of the highlights are:
- What is the current status of Privacy Shield?
- How has the Trump Administration responded to Privacy Shield?
- Will the EU move forward without American support?
- How does Max Schrems view Privacy Shield?
- What is the current state of litigation involving Privacy Shield?
- What does all of this mean for US companies trying to get data out of the UK and EU?
There is more background on the podcast on Tom Fox’s website ‘FCPA Compliance & Ethics’ here
Visit Cordery GDPR Navigator, which provides a wealth of information to utilize in your data privacy compliance program.
Find out about our highly successful Data Breach Academy here
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a London-based lawyer with Cordery where his focus is on compliance issues
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784