Jonathan Armstrong take on a variety of issues with co-host Tom Fox.
In this episode, they consider some of the issues from the Blackbaud data breach enforcement action. Some of considerations include:
- Does this matter signal a priority in risk shifting by the regulators?
- Implications for class actions involving customers.
- Hardening of the insurance market regarding data breaches.
- More due diligence coming in the B2B arena.
- Steps your organization should take now.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://compliancepodcastnetwork.net/update-on-blackburd/
You can read more about Blackbaud in our client alert here: Client Alert: Blackbaud revisited | Cordery (corderycompliance.com)
Check out the GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance here: https://www.corderycompliance.com/solutions/cordery-gdpr-navigator/
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a lawyer with Cordery in London where his focus is on compliance issues.
|Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House,
30 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4HH
T: +44 (0)20 7075 1785