Andre, Gayle, Jonathan and Robert went along to the launch of the UK Information Commissioner’s Annual Report in Westminster last week. We all tweeted from the event and we thought a summary of our tweets in the storify here would give a flavour of the event and what the ICO and his team said. A pdf version is here.
We’ve also written recently on some of the hot topics from the Report including:
- The right to be forgotten
- The Vidal-Hall case
- The rise of class actions in Europe
- The new EU General Data Protection Regulation
- The legal issues with CCTV
- The Information Commissioner’s registration regime
For more information contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a lawyer with Cordery in London where his focus is on compliance issues.
Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4HH
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784