In this edition of Cordery Head to Head Jonathan Armstrong talks to Scott Giordano on US Privacy Law Developments.
Scott is the VP Corporate Privacy & General Counsel at Spirion. A veteran technology lawyer, Scott taught the first law school course on electronic evidence and e-discovery in 2003.
The topics include:
- new US State privacy laws
- The Joe Sullivan & Drizly cases & personal responsiblity
- The chances of a US Federal privacy law
- the Data Privacy Framework and data transfer issues – NYAG vs. Shein/Zoetop & the importance of PCI-DSS
- privacy class actions & litigation
You can find out more about Scott here at https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottmgiordano/ and more about Jonathan here https://www.corderycompliance.com/our-people/jonathan-armstrong/
You can read some of Scott’s blogs here https://www.spirion.com/blog/author/scott/
You can view more Cordery Head to Head interviews here http://bit.ly/corderytv.