Cordery Lawyers Jonathan Armstrong and Gayle McFarlane present a round up of global data protection news including:-
- further Federal Trade Commission enforcement action against non-registrations and failures to renew;
- Bavarian action over data acquired with a business;
- update on the new EU Regulation;
- an update on the Schrems litigation;
- a UK summary including the ICO Annual Report; and
- increased number of subject access requests.
For more information contact Jonathan Armstrong or Gayle McFarlane or see more information about our Data Protection & Privacy Practice.
Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4HH
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784
Gayle McFarlane, Cordery, Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4HH
Office: +44 (0)207 118 2700