This episode is the conclusion of a special two-part episode. Today, in Episode 43 Jonathan Armstrong and Matt Kelly weigh in on issues that are on their collective minds.
- Jonathan Armstrong discusses the UK Serious Fraud Office’s conclusion of its investigations into Rolls Royce and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Matt Kelly considers the continued taunting tweets from Elon Musk, the SEC’s request for a federal court to hold Musk in contempt from his prior SEC settlement over the ‘funding secured’ tweet and what all this may mean for the SEC going forward.
Last week, in Episode 42 Mike Volkov and Jay Rosen gave their views.
- Mike Volkov used the Cohen testimony to the House Oversight Committee to explain the process of Congressional oversight, including how a company or witness is called to testify, the testimony preparation process and the testimony process.
- Jay Rosen talked about the DOJ focus on new industries for FCPA investigations including Major League Baseball teams and universities and colleges.
The members of the Everything Compliance panel are:
- Jay Rosen– Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Jay can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Mike can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Matt can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Armstrong– Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Jonathan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784