This is the first episode of a two-part podcast series where the panel considers the results of the 2018 mid-term elections and what it may mean for compliance professionals going forward. In Episode 38 we hear from Jonathan Armstrong and Matt Kelly. Click on the link above to access the podcast.
- Jonathan Armstrong considers what all this may mean from the EU/UK regulatory enforcement given the Trump Administration’s on-going attacks on America’s allies.
- Matt Kelly considers what the administration’s actions will mean for the CCO and compliance practitioner in the trenches. For instance, what if an employee comes to work flying the Confederate Stars and Bars on their pickup truck and parks next to an African-American employee.
In Episode 39, Jay Rosen and Mike Volkov conclude the two-part series. Rants follow at the end of the podcast. Click on the link above to access the podcast.
- Mike Volkov considers what, if anything the changes to the top of the Department of Justice might mean for FCPA enforcement going forward.
- Jay Rosen who works as a vendor during in the ethics and compliance space, considers the John Cronan speech about the DOJ requirement for effective compliance programs.
The members of the Everything Compliance panel are:
- Jay Rosen– Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Jay can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Mike can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Matt can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Armstrong– Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Jonathan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784