Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast hosted by the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox.
In this episode of Everything Compliance, Matt Kelly, Jonathan Armstrong, Jonathan Marks, Jay Rosen and Tom Fox take a deep dive into compliance issues during the pandemic.
- Jay Rosen shouts out to the GOAT of all time, Tom Brady for winning his 7th Super Bowl. He highlights the intersection of Tom Brady, greatness and compliance.
- Jonathan Armstrong reviews the KBR decision by the UK Supreme Court. Jonathan gives his observations on what the UK Supreme Court decision in the KBR case may mean for the SFO.
- Matt Kelly looks at the new CDC on vaccinations and what how it will impact compliance. His view is that new CDC policy around vaccinations will have a wide number of implications for the corporate compliance function.
- Jonathan Marks reviews the Fraud Pentagon. He discusses how the Fraud Pentagon informs a fraud risk analysis during the pandemic.
Rants and shout outs
- Jay Rosen shouts out to Twitter and FB for banning Donald Trump.
- Jonathan Armstrong shouts out to UK judiciary for keeping the UK Courts open during the pandemic and Tiddles the Cat for his appearance in a Zoom hearing.
- Matt Kelly shouts out to GPO Representative Adam Kissinger for calling out his GOP colleagues for the continued fealty to the Insurrectionist-in-Chief Donald Trump.
- Jonathan Marks shouts out to former National Holding CCO Kay Johnson for winning her claim of retaliation against her former employer who fired her for investigating the CEO.
- Tom Fox shouts out to KPMG for canning its former UK President Bill Michael who told employees to ‘stop whining’ about working hours and conditions during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784