Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast hosted by the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox.
In this episode of Everything Compliance, Matt Kelly, Jay Rosen, Jonathan Armstrong and Mike Volkov come together to explore enforcement and compliance under the Biden Administration.
- Jay Rosen considers whether there will be an uptick in monitors under a Biden Justice Department and believes there will be a continued DOJ evolution of expectations on Compliance Programs.
- Jonathan Armstrong looks fixing Privacy Shield under a Biden Administration and asks how will Brexit up-end data transfers between the EU and UK?
- Matt Kelly considers considers what might be the differences in regulatory enforcement and policy under a Trump or Biden Administration and reviews who might chair the SCE, CFTC, CFPB and PCAOB under the Biden Administration.
- Mike Volkov looks at potential changes to antitrust enforcement under the Biden Administration and speculates who might be the Attorney General under the Biden Administration.
Rants and shout outs
- Jay Rosen shouts out to our better angels to help rebuild the country after the hate and divisiveness of the Trump Administration.
- Jonathan Armstrong shouts out to all retired trial lawyers who want to get back in the courtroom and now have Rudi Giuliani to demonstrate that you’re never too old to make a fool of yourself in court.
- Matt Kelly shouts out to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger who has withstood criminal actions by the Trump Administration to secure a fair vote from Georgia.
- Mike Volkov rants about the Trump Administration’s abandonment of the fight against Coronavirus and how its actions have caused untold more deaths.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784