Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast hosted by the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox.
In this episode of Everything Compliance, Matt Kelly, Jay Rosen, Jonathan Armstrong and Mike Volkov come together to explore what might be the differences in enforcement and compliance under a Trump or Biden Administration.
- Jay Rosen considers whether there will continue to be transparent about expectations around compliance programs and reviews the DOJ’s evolution of expectations.
- Jonathan Armstrong looks at the dispiriting deteriorating relationship between UK and US anti-corruption enforcement authorities which has occurred under the Trump Administration and asks if a Brit calling an American a “Quisling” a fireable offense?
- Matt Kelly considers what might be the differences in FCPA enforcement and compliance under a Trump or Biden Administration. He also reviews FCPA enforcement under the Trump Administration and sees more continuity than change.
- Mike Volkov looks at the political interference in antitrust enforcement under the Trump Administration and how it has impacted enforcement. He also considers what might be the differences in antitrust enforcement and compliance under a Trump or Biden Administration.
Rants and shout outs
- Jay Rosen rants about illegal drop boxes placed in California by the state GOP Party.
- Jonathan Armstrong rants about the deteriorating civility in the British political discourse.
- Matt Kelly shouts out to Liberian government auditors who have been killed recently.
- Mike Volkov shouts out to those who cast ballots in early voting for the 2020 election.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784