Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast hosted by the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox.
Today, Jonathan and Tom are joined by Jay Rosen, Matt Kelly, Jonathan Marks and Mike Volkov discussing various aspects of the Novartis settlements and ending with a veritable mélange of rants and shouts outs.
- Jay Rosen sets the stage for our consideration of the Novartis FCPA and FCA settlements.
- Jonathan Armstrong explains that the Novartis style of corruption has long been well known in the pharma industry.
- Jonathan Marks explains how the Fraud Pentagon helps to explain Novartis’ bribery and corruption.
- Matt Kelly considers management override of controls in the Novartis FCPA enforcement action.
- Mike Volkov asks if Novartis should be in the corporate misconduct Hall of Fame?
Rants and shout-outs
- Jay Rosen rants on the Trump Administration attempt to strip visas from foreign students whose colleges have gone to virtual learning.
- Jonathan Armstrong implores all of us to reach out to people we know who may have been laid off in the economic dislocation.
- Jonathan Marks shouts out to the inventor of the world renowned compliance maxim “Document Document Document”.
- Matt Kelly shouts to John Roberts (in a roundabout way) for his judicial bank shot on the Trump tax returns.
- Mike Volkov shouts out to listening to US Supreme Court arguments.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784