Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. In this episode, we end the year with the second of a two-part series on our fan favourite year-end wrap up on the state of compliance under the Trump Administration.
Tom and the panel have been following this topic since Trump was elected in 2016 and it is one of the most anticipated podcast releases for the year.
In this podcast, we have a triple serving of Sarah Hadden, Jonathan Armstrong and Mike Volkov with a potpourri of topics.
Rants and shout outs follow the commentary for this episode.
- Mike Volkov reviews the FCPA enforcement year. Volkov shouts out to the Justice Department’s FCPA trial team which secured several guilty verdicts at year’s end in individual prosecutions under the FCPA.
- Jonathan Armstrong discusses the year in anti-bribery enforcement from the UK perspective by reviewing the SFO’s successes and failures. Armstrong shouts out to Sir Rod Stewart for a compliance related project.
- Sarah Hadden takes a look back over her first year as CCI Publisher and highlights some of the top features, stories, news items and new voices in compliance. She shouts out to James Bone and Columbia University’s risk management survey.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
- Sarah Hadden –Publisher at Corporate Compliance Insights. Hadden can be reached at Sarah@corporatecomplianceinsights.com
- The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784