Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. The genesis of Everything Compliance was our first podcast three years ago at SCCE in Chicago. We reconvene for this week’s episode, our 36th, at the SCCE 2018 Compliance and Ethics Institute. This year we record in Las Vegas.
We have a potpourri of topics and free flowing conversation, including:
- Reflections on the 2018 SCCE Compliance and Ethics Institute.
- The SEC tenure of Chairman Jay Clayton.
- How a 360 degree of communication facilitates organizational justice and why that is critical for the compliance professional.
- The compliance implications from Brexit.
- Rants and shout outs from each member of the panel.
The members of the Everything Compliance panel are:
- Jonathan Armstrong– Founder and Partner of Cordery in London. Jonathan is an experienced UK lawyer and can be reached at email@example.com
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at email@example.com
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.
Joining us as a guest on this episode, is Louis Sapirman, in from the bullpen as the thespian, left-handed closer for Mike Volkov.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784