Jonathan and Eric return to the Schrems Safe Harbor decision but look this time at other aspects of the case. What does it mean for organisations that are not in Safe Harbor? How can they continue to outsource services like payroll, travel and ethics helplines if Safe Harbor is dead? What should businesses be doing this week to prepare?
As well as our videos below, you may also be interested in our related, previous posts:-
- EU data privacy Safe Habor invalidated: podcast interview with Jonathan Armstrong
- Schrems: what companies should do next
- European Court rules Safe Harbor invalid in Schrems case
- An international summer: are binding corporate rules the way forward?
- Judgment date now set in Schrems EU Safe Harbor Case
- Episode 157: EU data privacy Safe Harbor not so safe?
- Blog: European Court legal advisor gives far-reaching ruling in Schrems Safe Harbor case
TechLaw10 is a 10-minute audio podcast update from U.S. lawyer Eric Sinrod (Duane Morris) and UK lawyer Jonathan Armstrong (Cordery) where they share insights on developments where technology intersects with the law in the EU and the U.S. These well-known commentators are sought out in the media for their opinions on breaking news and developing trends. Whether you are in North America or Europe, now you can hear directly from them regarding the latest technology issues at home and across the pond.