Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast.
This episode of Everything Compliance hosted as always by Tom Fox features commentary from Jay Rosen, Jonathan Armstrong, Matt Kelly and special guest Karen Woody.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://compliancepodcastnetwork.net/the-vaccinated-edition/
- Jonathan Armstrong talks about resilience and the need for organisations to be able to recover from an incident – what he calls the Chumbawamba test. He talks about an increase in ransomware attacks and the need for organisations to prepare ahead of time so that they can recover quickly. He also explores the differences (if any) between Sir Francis Drake and current Russian cyber hackers.
- Tom Fox says M&A DD should be the responsibility of the acquirer, not the other way around. He explores the continued HP/Autonomy M&A disaster.
- Jay Rosen explains the role of an independent integrity monitor in the continued delivery of health care services. He explains how monitors help the health care industry.
- Karen Woody discusses recent SEC enforcement actions involving SPACs.
- Matt Kelly considers the SEC enforcement action involving Tandy Leather. He asks what can compliance professionals learn from the Tandy Leather SEC enforcement action?
Rants and shout outs
- Jonathan Armstrong shouts out to Eric Carle and the intersection of compliance, ethics and caterpillars.
- Jay Rosen shouts out shouts out to Tom Brady and his quest for 8 titles, as in ‘Is 8 Enough?’
- Karen Woody shouts out to the second season of Ted Lasso.
- Matt Kelly shouts out to restaurants requiring proof of vaccination by patrons.
- Tom Fox shouts out to disgraced UK lawyer Neil Gerrard for saying he had ‘global amnesia’ when confronted with evidence of lying to the court.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784