Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast.
This episode of Everything Compliance, hosted as always by Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox, features commentary from Jonathan Marks, Jay Rosen, Jonathan Armstrong, and Matt Kelly.
- Jonathan Armstrong reflects on the SFO’s 0-11 record in trying individuals, after corporate DPAs have been signed. He asks what will be future of the SFO in light of recent failures.
- Jay Rosen discusses healthcare compliance expectations for 2021 and going forward.
- Jonathan Marks talks about the intersection of governance, fraud and corporate culture. He asks what is the tone of your organization when the door is closed.
- Matt Kelly discusses the Biden Administration’s order around cybersecurity for US government contractors. He asks what will the compliance response be to the new Biden Administration order on cybersecurity.
Rants and shout outs
- Jonathan Armstrong gives shout out to the BBC for its podcast series Lazarus Heist detailing the cybercrimes of North Korea.
- Jay Rosen shouts out to the GOAT Tom Brady and his impending return to New England for the 4th game of the 2021 season.
- Jonathan Marks has his most epic rant ever with a double Liar Liar Pants of Fire shout out to Bob Baffert.
- Matt Kelly shouts out to his hometown pharma company, Moderna for getting enough vaccines out that Kelly could now be vaccinated.
- Tom Fox shouts out to the 10,000 New York Yankee fans who so vociferously berated the Houston Astros as cheaters during a recent trip to Yankee Stadium that it hurt the feelings of those same cheaters.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784