Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast.
This episode of Everything Compliance, hosted as always by Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox, features commentary from Jonathan Marks, Jay Rosen, Jonathan Armstrong, and Matt Kelly.
- Jonathan Armstrong reflects on the UK draft Data Protection Adequacy decisions by the EDPB. He asks asks what will be Max Schrems response to the EDPB draft decision?
- Jay Rosen discusses the Rod Rosenstein podcast on ‘Integrity Through Compliance’ and what it means for compliance going forward. He discusses where the opportunity for remediation lies during an investigation.
- Jonathan Marks talks about the Securities and Exchange Commission and ESG reporting. He asks who in your organization is in charge of ESG? Is it compliance?
- Matt Kelly discusses the recent Prevalent report on cybersecurity and ABC 3rd party risk management. He asks whether cyber and ABC compliance are too siloed.
Rants and shout outs
- Jonathan Armstrong gives a most heartfelt shout-out to Prince Phillip for a life well lived.
- Jay Rosen shouts out to the Boston Red Sox who have managed to win enough to suck him into being a believer again.
- Jonathan Marks rants about Bernie Madoff and all those who assisted in his fraud.
- Matt Kelly rants about Hometown International, a New Jersey diner with a $100 MM valuation because of insane day trading (Jonathan Marks recommends the house salad). Also, Kelly reminds all that the first rule of Fight Club is not to talk about Fight Club.
- Tom Fox shouts out to Frank Jacobs and the entire “Usual Gang of Idiots” from the heyday of Mad Magazine.
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784