Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast.
This episode of Everything Compliance, hosted as always by Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox, features commentary from Jonathan Marks, Mike Volkov, Jonathan Armstrong, and Matt Kelly.
- Jonathan Armstrong reflects on the state of the UK fight against human trafficking and modern slavery. He asks if Britain’s fight against slavery only a job ‘half-done’?
- Mike Volkov is back this week to discuss the different views on risk management from the perspectives of a GC and CCO.
- Jonathan Marks talks about the endemic corruption in eSports and the lack of any regulatory body to address the issue. He shouts out to FBI Special Kerrie Harny who led the investigation that brought down fraudulent concert promoter Andres Fernandez who told people he could make them wealthy investing in the glamorous industry.
- Matt Kelly discusses the corporate responses or lack thereto of the state of Georgia voter suppression law. The GOP is now attacking corporations for speaking out against voter suppression laws. What is the role of compliance?
Rants and shout outs
- Jonathan Armstrong rants about the BBC’s non-reporting on BoJo paramour Jennifer Arcuri until four days after the story broke..
- Mike Volkov shouts to the federal prosecutors who have been handling the Matt Gaetz investigation.
- Jonathan Marks rants about the National Association of eSports (NACE) for its lack of leadership around the corruption in eSports.
- Matt Kelly shouts out to Danielle Frazier, the teenager who filmed the killing of George Floyd and apologized to the Floyd family for not doing more to save him.
- Tom Fox shouts out to John Boehner who in his new book said, “There is nothing more dangerous than a reckless …………. who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Senator Ted Cruz.”
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784