Jonathan Armstrong joins leading compliance experts in the US again in the latest Everything Compliance podcast hosted by the Compliance Evangelist Tom Fox.
This episode of Everything Compliance features commentary from Jonathan Marks, Jay Rosen, Jonathan Armstrong, and Tom Fox.
- Jonathan Armstrong brings Scotland to Everything Compliance through the imbroglio the Scottish National Party finds itself in regarding current SNP First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and former SNP First Minister Alex Salmond. He considers what is an effective investigation.
- Tom Fox sits in this week to discuss how the Alamo can inform a compliance regime. The thing about last stand battles is they end not poorly but very poorly.
- Jonathan Marks looks at how continuous auditing can lead to continuous monitoring and continuous improvement. He says compliance professionals should move towards a continuous improvement model of auditing.
- Jay Rosen talks about the ECI 2021 GBES and how retaliation against whistleblowers has skyrocketed. He looks at what the impact of Covid-19 has been on compliance and culture.
Rants and shout outs
- Jonathan Armstrong rants about how the EU’s waffling on the AstraZeneca vaccine has potentially cost thousands of lives.
- Tom Fox rants about the sorry state of Texas politicians who have publicly announced they will protect Wall Street profits earned during the failure of Texas power grid and not make any substantive reforms to the state’s power system.
- Jonathan Marks rants about MLB’s decision to do away with affiliations with many minor league teams thereby consigning them to the dustbin of baseball history.
- Jay Rosen rants about Captain Jay Baker, spokesperson for the Cherokee County Police Department who said that the Atlanta mass shooting suspect was having a “bad day.”
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784