In this film Cordery’s Jonathan Armstrong & André Bywater talk through the most commonly asked questions relating to data protection after Brexit.
The FAQs include:
- Does GDPR still exist in the UK?
- Does pre-Brexit case law still matter in the UK?
- What is the temporary data protection deal between the EU & UK all about?
- How will extra-territorial reach work for the EU & the UK?
- Will I need a Data Protection Representative?
- Will I need a new Data Protection Officer
- How will one-stop-shop work?
- Can I now get fined twice for data protection issues in both the UK & EU?
You can read more about Cordery’s data protection work here https://www.corderycompliance.com/data-protection-privacy/.
You can also read more articles on Brexit issues here https://www.corderycompliance.com/category/brexit/
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong or André Bywater who are lawyers with Cordery in London where their focus is on compliance issues.
|Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4HH||André Bywater, Cordery, Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4HH|
|Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784||Office: +44 (0)207 075 1785|