Over the past few months, there has been a great deal of media coverage in the UK regarding the prosecution and enforcement of the UK Bribery Act 2010.
Cordery’s Jonathan Armstrong will be speaking with noted US expert, Tom Fox, in Houston on Thursday April 12.
Some of the highlights include:
- The first contested prosecution of a corporation for failure to prevent bribery under section 7 of the Bribery Act 2010;
- Update on DPAs under the Bribery Act 2010 based upon recent remarks of SFO Director David Green;
- How will Brexit impact not only Bribery Act 2010 enforcement but also cross EU border investigations and enforcement;
- The growing internationalization of Bribery Act 2010 enforcement, beginning with Rolls-Royce; and
- What to expect going forward.
When: Thursday, April 12, 2018 – 7:30 to 9 am
Location: Marathon Oil Tower 5555 San Felipe Street Houston, TX 77056. (go to Events Tower, not office Tower)
Registration: Contact Tom Fox at email@example.com
Fee: No charge for attendance
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a London-based lawyer with Cordery where his focus is on compliance issues.
|Jonathan Armstrong, Cordery, Lexis House, 30 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4HH|
|Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784|