A fixed price service providing due diligence reports analysed by seasoned compliance professionals.
- Searches a wide range of publicly available information in different languages.
- Search results analysed by lawyers.
- Concerns reported back.
- Confidentiality and legal privilege.
- Further deep level due diligence available if required.
Searches a wide range of publicly available information in different languages.
Our standard search uses LexisDiligence which scours
- More than 26,000 news sources from international, national and regional newspapers, magazine, journals, newswire and broadcast transcripts. Archives go back 40 years on some sources to help ensure you don’t miss valuable details not found through Google.
- More than 1,200 sanction and watch lists from OFAC, HM Treasury and the FBI.
- Records on more than 1.3 million potentially exposed persons.
- More than 500 databases of business information on public and private company profiles.
- More than 37 billion public records on individuals and businesses.
- More than 300 biographical sources and executive profiles.
Search results analysed by lawyers.
Our lawyers analyse what this information means to you. For example, if you need to check out an agent in a foreign country to meet the requirements of the UK Bribery Act 2010 our lawyers can gather background on that agent and report back to you any concerns.
Concerns reported back
We’ll send you a report and the report will be easy to understand with our concerns highlighted; ready for you to share with your Board.
Confidentiality and legal privilege
Since the work is done by lawyers under the terms of our SRA authorisation, lawyers’ standards of confidentiality and legal privilege apply.
Further deep level due diligence
Once you have reviewed our initial report you may decide to instruct us to engage a specialist provider to provide further deep level due diligence reports. Those reports may be able to determine whether business partners are who they appear to be, find undisclosed information, business discrepancies, and reveal hidden data on international transactions ranging in scope from FCPA & UK Bribery Act 2010 compliance due diligence to M&A transactional due diligence. The specialist teams we work with have teams of highly experienced investigators including law enforcement specialists, forensic accounting specialists and compliance specialists.
Get in touch here if you would like a quote.