Cordery Board Onboard will help you understand the legal implications of your new role. A combination of written and video briefings provide an overview of the general duties of a Director under the UK Companies Act 2006 designed for individuals new to the role or Corporate Directors.
- Written briefings
- Video briefings
- Additional services
A series of clear, concise written briefings aimed at introducing individuals or Corporations to their role and responsibilities as a Director under the UK Companies Act 2006. The pack includes briefings on:
- the role of non-executive directors;
- Director’s duties – a quick guide (Sample)
- Directors and criminal liability; and
- Directors and insolvency.
Our partnership with LexisNexis gives us use of state of the art studio facilities from which we’ve recorded a series of briefings to summarise the key points that new Directors need to know. Our videos are presented in English but can be provided in other languages too; we can use specialist lawyers who are native speakers to avoid any misunderstanding and to make sure questions and concerns are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
We’re happy to tailor a solution to suit you. For example, as an additional service we can also:
- brief new or existing Directors in person;
- provide a helpline service to support Directors in their role;
- provide greater, in depth advice on the Companies Act 2006; and
- provide advice and support on Company Secretarial services.
Get in touch here if you would like a quote.