In this episode Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox visit the topic of class action lawsuits involving data privacy and GDPR.
Some of the highlights are:
- Key differences in UK/EU and US class actions.
- We take a deep dive into the Morrisons data breach.
- Why Data Privacy Impact Assessments are critical for companies and their vendors.
- How risks can change and be modified during the term of an employee’s work life.
- What is the state of class action litigation in the EU?
- What does all of this mean for US companies trying to get data out of the UK and EU?
For more information on GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance, click here.
There is more background on the podcast on Tom Fox’s website ‘FCPA Compliance & Ethics’ here
For more information please contact Jonathan Armstrong who is a London-based lawyer with Cordery where his focus is on compliance issues
Office: +44 (0)207 075 1784